- In order to participate in PAW 2021, you are required to read this Code of Conduct and agree to abide by it. It is essential that artists and volunteers understand and accept this as a condition of applying for an Open Studio or to exhibit in Rollington or agreeing to volunteer or perform in any other part of PAW Festival.
- Open Studios: Each exhibiting artist will be responsible for Covid-19 security (Risk Assessment and mitigation measures) in their own Open Studios, or if part of a shared exhibition in a hired venue for adhering to that venue’s own guidelines.
- Rollington Barn: PAW will undertake a Risk Assessment at Rollington Barn and put in place mitigation measures to help ensure visitor, exhibitor and volunteers safety. All exhibiting artists and volunteers will be required to adhere to the guidelines agreed.
- Events: PAW will comply with the Covid-19 Safety Regulations as required by each of the venues in which it holds events (concerts and talks).
- For artists and volunteers: ON NO ACCOUNT MUST YOU VOLUNTEER AT ROLLINGTON OR IN ANY OF THE EVENTS VENUES IF YOU HAVE SYMPTONS OF COVID-19 EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TESTED YET.
The most important symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are recent onset of any of the following:
- a new continuous cough
- a high temperature
- a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell (anosmia)
Government advice is to get tested immediately. If the result is positive, tell us as soon as possible for track & trace purposes. For the wider risk management strategy including track & trace, PAW will not be obliged to respect anonymity.
- There will always be some element of risk due to the nature of COVID-19. EVERY MEMBER AND VOLUNTEER PARTICIPATES IN PAW AT THEIR OWN RISK.
- Rollington Barn and Events Venues procedures– for artists and volunteers.
When moving around within Rollington Barn and events venues always follow Government guidelines about social distancing, where you must keep a distance of 2 metres from another person (except if you are with a member of your household). Masks should be worn when appropriate in all PAW Festival spaces (Open Studios, Rollington Barn, events venues) at all times (unless you have a medical reason for not wearing a mask).
- You are to provide your own masks, and wear as appropriate in the Barn and Events Venues.
- Hand Sanitiser will be provided.
- Please follow the arrival instructions/routes/procedures
- Whether you are exhibiting or volunteering please cooperate with the stewards around the Barn area who will monitor visitor numbers and ensure social distancing is maintained. Please do likewise in events venues, where stewards will be managing the Covid 19 Safety plans required by that venue.
The above plans and procedures may be modified to comply with changing Government guidelines.
PAW Chair, January 14th 2021